Saturday, October 23, 2010

Welcome to my little blog!

Hello! My name is Martha, and I've been interested in makeup, nail polish and nail art for a while now.  I've been posting pics of my nails in my facebook and twitter accounts, and after receiving a few compliments from my beautiful friends, I thought: "Hey, why don't I start a blog?"  So I'll be posting here my experiences, reviews and how-tos.  I am also a big fan of a lot of nail blogs out there... these girls are talented! And I've learned a lot from them... I hope I can be of a little help to other nail enthusiasts like me.  Let me be clear: I am in no way NEAR professional, or even experienced! I'm just a normal girl, who likes pretty nails.  I buy my own stuff, and I will speak my mind.  Well I really hope you enjoy this... And if you do, show some love!

No comments:

Post a Comment