Saturday, February 5, 2011

Glam Slam


Well, I was so excited about getting Black Shatter in the mail, that I decided to try another manicure.
I read in a blog that this shatter polish is not supposed to be applied over top coat, and I realized I was wearing a glossy top coat underneath. Well, time to get rid of the old manicure and see Black Shatter work the way it was intended to work.
Another thing you should know: DO NOT apply over wet or semi-dry polish. Your base polish should be completely dry before you apply the shatter.
"Simply smashing" is a yellow-green metallic almost foil like polish, it looks different that what I had imagined, I thought it was more green. Truth is I wouldn't wear Simply Smashing by itself. It's just not my kind of shade. I had to go for 3 coats, because at 2 you could still see my nail through it.
Now, Simply Smashing + Black Shatter… WOW! See for yourself!




1 comment:

  1. Your base polish should be completely dry before you apply the shatter.

    ReplyDelete