Thursday, November 25, 2010

Fall


Sorry for the delay between posts, there's been TOO MUCH stuff going on in my life, but I am pretty sure you're not reading this blog to hear that, but to see some manicures… On with the nails!
I wanted to do a Fall or Thanksgiving inspired manicure but wasn't feeling so creative.  Also, I had just received some faux Konad image plates (Bundle Monster, 21 plates for 17 bucks) and I wanted to try them out.  
As a base, I used Sally Hansen Laquer Shine in Glossy. A-ma-zing shade!  I've had this for a long time but I forgot about it, and trust me, Im glad I found it! It has the most perfect goldish burgundy shimmer to it. Once the light hits this baby, it just comes alive. 
On top of it, I randomly stamped some leaves with Orly Luxe and White Konad Special Polish.
This is the final result.  I didn't really like it that much, I think it came out a bit matronly. 
I hope you guys have a great Thanksgiving!

The final result
Sally Hansen Glossy.  Can you see the shimmer?


No comments:

Post a Comment