Friday, January 21, 2011

Glitter Gradient Nails

These nails were extremely easy to make, so much that I almost feel bad posting about them! But I love how they turned out SO much, I think they are super cute!
There are several ways to achieve the gradient effect, and I think that the most popular one is the sponge method, in which you paint your nail using a sponge instead of a brush. But I didn't do that! For this look, I used 3 coats of my glitter nail polish just in the tip of the nails, and then one coat that started right at the half of the nail.  I left the rest natural, because I wanted my glittery tips to be the center of attention.

I used Icing - Sparkle me happy and finished it off with 2 coats of Seche Vite to smooth it out and to add a gloss effect.

Fluorescent light
Natural light

No comments:

Post a Comment